- 公式Wiki・・・バージョンヒストリー Version History
[編集] The huge winter update is here!
The huge winter update is here!
After many months of work the winter update has finally been released.It contains more changes than we can list but below are some of the most obvious updates.
Universe and Worlds
- Sectors have been removed, so all stars are part of the same map
- Star and planet types correspond to difficulty levels, giving players access to progressively more extreme environments as they advance through the game
- Added oceanic world types including tropical and arctic oceans, toxic and magma planets
- Added rare Barren and Asteroid worlds with no monsters for large scale building
- New biomes
- New surface and underground mini biomes
- Many changes to surface and underground terrain generation
- Improvements to background parallaxes and sky coloration
Ships and Navigation
- Player ships now include an AI avatar specific to each race that gives access to the player’s techs, missions, 3D printer, and a variety of ship-related commands
- Each race’s ship has its own unique set of upgrades, giving players much more room to expand as they progress
- Fuel costs for travel have been reworked. Moving between planets within a system is now free, while jumps to other systems require fuel in proportion to the distance traveled.
- Coal no longer powers spaceships! Instead, they can use either radioactive ores or the new Liquid Erchius Fuel that now appears in Moon biomes
- Many improvements to the Cockpit interface, which now indicates more detailed planet information including weather and environmental hazards
- The universe now has a civilized hub containing shops, quests, and other services. This is where players will find quests, missions, and ship upgrades which allow them to advance through the game
- Includes a Sign Store based on the popular custom signs mod, where players can design and print their own signage for use in game
- At key points in the progression, players will unlock special Missions
- Missions take place in unique instanced dungeons containing special monsters, bosses, and rewards not available anywhere else
- Some missions can be quite difficult, so you’ll want to prepare carefully - or bring friends!
- New playable race!
- Unique progression of craftable guns
- Unique progression of armor sets
- Unique progression of ship upgrades
- Techs are now split into head, body, legs and suit slots, so you can equip up to four at once!
- Head techs provide various activated effects triggered using the tech hotkeys
- Body techs provide lateral movement abilities triggered by double tapping direction keys
- Leg techs provide vertical movement abilities triggered with the jump key
- Suit techs provide passive protection from specific environmental hazards
- New tech unlocking system makes a variety of techs visible each time the player upgrades their ship. The player can then use Blank Tech Cards to unlock and equip these techs
- Many new techs
- Matter Manipulator can now be upgraded over the course of the game to increase its mining power, area of effect, and allow it to collect liquids as well as blocks
- Pickaxes and drills are more powerful, but have lowered durability and cannot be repaired, making them a consumable alternative to the Matter Manipulator
- Smashable rocks found rarely underground contain richer deposits of certain ores
- Energy regeneration has been changed. Rather than continuously regenerating energy at a slow rate, energy rapidly regenerates when not being used
- Using energy that exceeds your maximum pool will disable energy usage for a few seconds until your energy has fully recharged
- New weapon type staves!
- Use a staff by holding the fire button to charge it, aiming, then releasing the button to unleash a powerful effect
- Unlike guns, staves manifest their projectiles directly at your targeting cursor for precision combat
- A variety of staves can be crafted at the new Manipulator Table
- Beginning at Tier 5, armors are divided into three different progression paths with different stat balances
- Separator armors have high armor and low energy for melee weapon users
- Accelerator armors have a balance of armor and energy for ranged weapon users
- Manipulator armors have low armor and high energy for staff users
- Many new unique biome weapons
- More bows (and crossbows) for higher level hunting
- Many new thrown weapons of various tiers
- Defense Turrets have been massively improved and can be equipped with a variety of weapons for different effects
- New monster type: large flying monsters
- New monster type: large aquatic monsters
- Many improvements to monster AI
- Birds less of a menace
- Temperature has been replaced by a system of specific planetary hazards, which the player will need to unlock new technology to resist
- Hunger has been removed for now, replaced by an expansion of the cooking system with a variety of buffs (see below)
- New difficulty option to drop ores and other valuable materials on death
Farming and Cooking
- New crops
- Hundreds of new cooking recipes
- Cooked foods now provide a wide variety of buffs, with more elaborate recipes giving stronger effects
- Bugs unique to each planet type now spawn across the universe
- Use the bug net to collect and display them!
- Most lights in game can now be wired
- More interactable switches
- More sensors, switches, and logic gates
- Fixed lots of usability bugs with wiring
- Many new status effects
- Many new costumes
- Many new biome furniture/object sets
- Many new block types
- Many (over 150) new underground microdungeons
- Many new toys and novelty items
- Tile rendering
- Liquid processing
- Many other optimizations
- Specialty hotbar slots and keys for Matter Manipulator, Wire Tool and Paint Tool
- New font
- Keybinding GUI
- Character deletion option
- Items are now scriptable
- Status effects are now scriptable
- New Script Console functionality gives a client-side scripted canvas to build your own GUIs, games, or whatever you can imagine
- Many new Lua API bindings
- Access to tile protection system, preventing modification of specific dungeon IDs
- Ability to set spawn point for a world
- Several other new admin commands
- rcon support
[編集] Version. Enraged Koala
- Valentine’s Day items including swords, costumes, decorations, bow, etc
- Engine feature, tech can now be granted by armors
- Keybinding reconfiguration, minus the UI (you can reconfigure keys through a config file)
- Server stability fixes for servers with many players
- New death animations
- Engine feature, all objects are now scriptable and interactive
- More Avian weaponry
- Projectile changes
- Dogs can now be captured (lots more pets coming soon)
- A bunch of new items and smaller pieces of content
- New (actually sounds good!) microphone instrument with sounds provided by Smooth McGroove!
- Bug where warping to magma/volcano biomes caused crashing was fixed.
[編集] Version. Furious Koala
- Absolutely massive changes to disk serialization (sorry reversers), which will allow us to never need to wipe players or ships again, and hopefully never need to wipe worlds again.
- Related, we now have a proper versioning system for save files.
- Added difficulty levels and permadeath characters to the game.
- Packed assets into databases (speeds up startup significantly), and included asset packing and unpacking utilities with the distribution.
- This should also allow for easier distribution of mods, and easier construction and management of slimmed down distributions for dedicated servers (official server paks coming soon.)
- Fix some graphical glitches with the wire nodes.
- Fixed some pretty nasty deadlocking bugs with networking.
- Fixed some very strange memory leak bugs stemming from a gcc lambda capture bug.
- Fixed various crash bugs related to a number of different issues (more specifics listed in “Info About the Upcoming Patch“– thanks for the bug reports, keep em coming)
- Speed up improvements with falling sand and other projectiles.
- More efficient databases storage layout.
- Documentation for lua functions have been written, and we’re going to release them soonish.
- Removed NaN floats from the code for performance reasons (reenabled -ffinite-math-only), we had been using them to signal that the float is disabled or in an invalid state, but we have a system for that now.
- Some internal changes that make maintaining code much happier for us, including better enum to string handling and much faster compiles.
- Other minor things, too numerous to list here (see “Info About the Upcoming Patch“).
- It’s no longer the holiday, so we’ve removed the holiday stuff for now, we’ll put them back when we have a better way of enabling it for holiday time.
- PVP is now forced enabled within Sector X. If you’re in a party there’s no team damage though.
- All player drops are persistent now. So if you accidentally throw your diamond drill down a mineshaft, you don’t have to suicide trying to get it back before it disappears.
- New Monster attacks (gravity slam! gust attacks! other stuff!)
- Fixed Legendary Weapons damage (adjusted up to be more… well… Legendary.)
- We’ve put in new Techs (such as a Glitch Mech).
- New biome type enabled. Savannah.
- Boss Lore!
- No more eating bandages and stims, they have their own thing now.
- Better, more featureful .abc file support, and we have Wanderlust music in the game now. (Thanks Leth and D2!)
- Made NPC chatter more configurable and slightly more varied.
- Added new objects (such as lava biome treasure chests).
- Added new items (like nightsticks and bonesaws).
- Sword swooshes are only active for 0.6 seconds instead of 0.9 seconds.
- Making cooldown times actually matter without slowing down combat. Also fine tuned their hitboxes.
- Viking helmet? Viking helmet.
- Watch out for landmines.
- Various changes to treasure drop pools (like Avian Guards actually dropping their guns…)
- Minor tweaks to existing armors to make them look better.
- Medieval Furnace now actually acts like a Furnace. (Rejoice).
- Graphical upgrades to some existing plants, and new plants.
- Lots more secret stuff! :OOO
[編集] Version. Angry Koala
- A bunch of new features to world generation
- New crafting items
- Added skyrails based on Apjjms mod!
- Added a brand new weather system, moddable weather/new environment effects
- Hydrophobic objects are destroyed by all liquids
- Trees can now be planted
- Critical items stay on the ground longer
- Some new monster behaviours
- You must now be orbiting a planet to set it as your home
- Free teleportation to home planet from ships teleporter
- add acid rain, meteor showers, water collecting during storms and more
- made species mods easier to combine with one another
- add support for keysignature and keysignature changes for the abc system
- Disable speedlimit for default projectiles to fix inaccurate bullets
- New craftable turrets based on healthire's mod
- You can now land on asteroid fields, based on hints mod
- Tech now has descriptive instructions
- Tons of Christmas stuff!!
- Pos no longer 1 hit kill you
- You can no longer breath on moons or asteroid fields without the proper equipment
- Better fix fall damage
- New barren planets perfect for building
- Gravity now varies from planet to planet
- Some planet backgrounds improved
- Existing biomes can appear with different liquid types
- You can now craft racial flags, to show you've been to a planet
- NPCs will now switch to melee weapons up close
- More random encounters
- Pos can now be captured
- Wiring station can now be built to access to a ton of different wiring tools
- fixed mech legs
- tons of server improvements
[編集] Version. Offended Koala
- There are a whole bunch of improvements to balance here, particularly in the early game. We aren’t wiping characters or worlds, but if you want to experience the proper balance you should make a new character/worlds to play it on!
- Experimental gun rebalance
- Experimental biome settings
- Streamlined mod support
- Unique monster changes
- Enable plasma guns
- Fix naked NPC merchants
- New portable pixel printer item (you must unlock tier 2 for it to show up in crafting).
- Tons of new blocks and items to craft
- New random encounters with unique items to find
- Lots of work in progress server changes
- Pets only attack npcs that are attacking the owner
- New songs to play on instruments including christmas carols
- New novelty hats
- Pets now level up
- You can no longer warp to gas giants
- Lots more fixes and small additions
- More coming really soon!
[編集] Version. Indignant Koala
- Birds no longer attack you at long range, have lower damage, and don't follow you forever.
- Monster projectiles across the board better balanced
- Shields better balanced
- Early armors better balanced
- Melee weapons better balanced
- Ores better balanced
- AI improvements
- You can now craft lanterns (similar to Sixxes' lantern mod!)
- You can now craft a new back armor to help light caves
- Fixed the bubble gun crashing on mouse over
- Improve grass
- You are now invincible on your ship (this requires a new character)
- You need to be hit a lot harder to get knocked back
- Some UI updates
- Drills now destroy 3x3 blocks
- Nerf fall damage
- You can now turn 10 unrefined wood into coal in the furnace
- New "melting" status effect on lava makes lava super dangerous (watch out)
- Other misc changes
[編集] Version. Annoyed Koala
- HUGE balance patch, every item, creature, armor and weapon rebalanced. Leveling system entirely rewritten. Although the balance is early, the system is much better than the old one and we can now improve balance over time.
- Added early implementation of creature taming (more features coming soon)
- Added new mining items
- Added new weapons
- Added new throwable items
- Added grappling hook
- Added new boss and new sector of the galaxy
- Added a stance system to weaponry, not currently used but will allow us to add secondary attacks to weaponry very soon.
- Tons of new sounds
- Guns more common in tier 3
- Underground detached/rare biomes more common
- Underground random encounters more common
- Underground chests more common
- Ore rebalance (probably way way too much ore at the moment, will be fixed later, enjoy it)
- Baby monsters
- New monster palettes
- Added pixel compressor for high cost banking (idea from Ncrpts)
- Disable using the beamaxe to light caves underground
- Added new hats
- some monsters now graze on grass (can look ugly, needs finishing)
- Small bipeds now socialise with eachother
- All the monsters behave smarter and are less likely to get stuck
- You can no longer attack through blocks
- Fix the game on XP (hopefully)
- Tons more fixes and smaller additions
[編集] Version. Irritated Koala
- Massively reducing the pixel cost (sometimes eliminating it entirely) on early weapons/armor.
- You can build a refinery in later tiers to turn ores of all kinds into pixels
- Monsters now have a small chance to drop meat when killed with normal weapons
- You can no longer teleport to another players ship from underground
- Bandages are now craftable with 4 plant fibres, no longer require fabric
- Fix human starter chest showing apex starter items
- Monsters now have a 70% chance to drop meat when killed with a hunting weapon, up from 50%
- Make guards you’ve summoned refer to you as their boss
- Make the refinery appear earlier in the game
- Reduced fuel costs a bit to go to other planets
- Tweaked wording of starter quests to encourage exploring of more planets
- Added hunting knife weapon that also makes monsters drop meat
- Added new legendary weapon
- Pixel loss on death reduced to 20% for testing, might change further
- Silver ore is now more visible
- Added new armor that provides a good amount of warmth early on in the game at the sacrifice of armor levels
- Tweaked the UFO boss to make him smash blocks
- Also make him a little bit easier by changing him to level 9 from level 10
- Revamping the warmth bar to make it more obvious (suggestion by thedbp on reddit)
- Increase mining speed a little
- Add numbers above the hotbar slots
- Craftable climbing ropes!
- Make sure hunger bar is always shown when eating food
- Make hunger bar display when the alt key is held down
- Added a dumb, quick way to advance through some of the tier 4-10 content (armors, weapons), just for fun.
- Complete tiers of content are coming really soon. I’d like to get 1/2 tiers of content done per week.
- Fixed a bug where minibosses over level 11 were not dropping the rare items they were supposed to be dropping.
- They now drop guns. (Thank you to <ippia> for finding this)
- UFOs should hopefully not fly off anymore, they were actually flying off to attack birds!
- Tons of bug fixes
[編集] Version. Frustrated Koala
- Weapon DPS fix
- Uranium, plutonium and solarium now work as fuels
- You can now REALLY craft a grappling hook
- Boss balance has been tightened even more
- Platinum armor is now unlocked on tier 5
- You can now 'recapture' pets
- Some more fixes...
[編集] Version. Perturbed Koala